COVID-19The ESACT Conference Organising Committee is committed to work hard to offer you a face-to-face meeting while carefully monitoring the worldwide development of COVID-19.
We strongly recommend you also keep updated with the current status and specific travel requirements in your country.
VISIT PORTUGAL: https://www.visitportugal.com/en/content/covid-19-measures-implemented-portugal
RULES IN MAINLAND
- Mandatory mask
- in public transports, taxis and similar passenger transports;
- access and visits to care and nursing homes and health facilities.
- General behavior guidelines
- Social distancing;
- Frequent hand washing;
- Respiratory etiquette.
For all those participants who will need a PCR or Rapid Antigen Test, the ESACT organization has activated the COVID testing service:
- When: from Monday, 27th June to Wednesday , 29th June from 10.00 h to 15.00 h.
- Where: Lisbon Conference Centre from Monday, 27 to Client Lounge 2 at Foyer B (behind the CCL reception)
- How: The tests will be charged directly to participants who will be able to schedule the tests in advance.